Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: millenium collection

  1. #11
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    milleniumbsmall

    Here's what the back cover looks like!
    CCool, eh?!?!?!
    [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #12
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Will do Sparkle~ you're in our thoughts and prayers. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    I love the back cover too Gus, I love that bow tie too [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member KLH's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2002
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In case there are other people in Scandinavia reading this messageboard, I just want to inform you that all Runaways records are now available in Sweden and Norway on www.ginza.se
    They have all five original albums+ Milleniun collection and Flaming Schoolgirls
    They also have Beautys Only Skin Deep (I have it on LP but I ordered it anyway)
    They even have the ******** video (only on NTSC-DVD)
    KLH

  4. #14
    Inactive Member mrjop1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Sorry it's been a while since I posted - I have been busy with work and now starting my class I am taking thru PCDI.

    Anyways - I just bought the cd Friday nite at Borders (along with the Rickie Lee Jones boxset) and all I can say is DAY-UM! I made wma files of it and put it on my iLo player and it rocked hearing it over my headset. And now I have my partner Patrick hooked as well.

    All the best,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic